I am interested in making a title and front cover that catches the reader's attention. I would like to test out different options of font size and color to see which one goes with the background best. Similar to "All the President's Men" I would maybe want to interview certain people so I could use their quotes for whatever I would be writing about and include them as sources. Also, after viewing other student's magazines from previous years, I am interested in using a variety of photos throughout the magazine. I think that I will be able to do a good job of addressing the topic that I would be writing about. I also think that I will make the topic somewhat interesting so the reader doesn't get bored. Something else that could be strength would be designing the front cover. The things that I think could be a challenge are getting enough of information to fill out the entire magazine. In addition, organizing the text could be a challenge as well.
Comments
Post a Comment