Project Selection-Film

I would want to use a variety of shots and camera angles to add for more of an effect on certain scenes. I am interested in using lightning to make someone or something seem mysterious and secretive like in "All the President's Men". I would also like to use some important props like the Ferrari in "Ferris Bueller's Day Off", but probably not something that big or flashy. Something else I would like to include would be incidental music, I feel like this will help create suspense or excitement in some parts of the film. The film project would be a good fit for me because I like the idea of putting together clips of myself and other people to make an enjoyable video. I think that I can do a good job of making the story seem interesting and capturing the viewer's attention. I will try to make the film just overall fun to watch. I've made a short movie trailer on "Imovie" and I'd say I did a decent job of creating an interesting and detailed main character. Some of the things that could be a problem when doing the project could be getting enough people in the film to either hold the camera or act. Getting the necessary costumes for whatever theme I choose could also be a problem. The thing that I am most concerned about is fitting everything I want into only about 2 minutes.

Comments