I am choosing the film project because I find short films very interesting and I thought it would be cool if I could make one myself. I believe that I possess the skills to create an exciting film by using various techniques such as appropriate angles and shots for each scene, as well as a setting that fits the theme. The determining factor for making my decision was that I would be able to incorporate some of the strengths from other movies into my own. I also find the process of putting together all the aspects of a film, like sound, lighting and dialogue, together to be fascinating. For this project I will use footage of my own and edit everything together to make a film about two minutes long. The genre I would like to the film to be would either suspense or horror. I will be working in a group. My partner Logan will be one of the lead actors and co-director, he does a good job of expressing himself on camera, this will be useful for making the character's reactions in the movie more believable. We have also found members who will act as other characters in the film, in addition, they can help with the technical work of filming.
Comments
Post a Comment